What does brushroll indicator light mean?
Solid Green The brushrolls are on and working as they should.
Solid Red There is a jam in the brushroll area. Turn your vacuum off and remove the blockage.
No Light The brushrolls are off because the vacuum is off.
How to empty the dust cup
1. Press the Wand Release button on the top of the wand to disconnect the handheld vacuum from the wand. OR To remove the dust cup from the handheld vacuum, squeeze the two Dust Cup Release buttons on both sides of the base at the same time, then pull out the dust cup.
2. Hold dust cup over a trash bin and press the Empty button on the front of the dust cup. The bottom lid will open, allowing the debris to fall out.
3. Once dust cup is empty, close the bottom lid and insert dust cup back into handheld vacuum until you hear it click into place.
How to check for blockage
1. Remove the wand from the handheld portion and check all dust cup intake openings.
2. Remove the floor nozzle from the wand and check the wand for blockages.
3. Tilt neck of floor nozzle back to straighten the airway. Remove blockages.