How to clean the filters
1. Pre-Motor (foam and felt): With the dust cup removed, take out the foam and felt filters, and rinse with water. Tap loose dirt off filters between washes as needed.
2 .Post-Motor (HEPA): To access the HEPA filter, reach under the grill, pull the latch forward, and pull the grill away from the vacuum. Remove and rinse the HEPA filter.
How to empty the dust cup
1. Lift the dust cup off the pod by pulling up on the release latches on the sides of the dust cup handle.
2. Hold dust cup over a trash bin and press the bottom
3. Press top dust-cup release latch to access dust screen and remove built-up debris as required.
How to clean blockage floor nozzle
Tilt neck of floor nozzle back to straighten the airway and open the Brushroll Garage door. To clear a blockage, insert a long object such as a wooden spoon into the nozzle connector.
How to clean the brushroll
1. Press Brushroll Access buttons to pop up the garage door.
2. Lift the brushroll out by the tab on the left side.
3. Remove any string, hair or debris that may be wrapped around the brushroll.