How to assemble
1. Align the mop handle and mop pole so the arrow symbols inside them face forward. Insert either end of the pole into the handle until it clicks securely into place.
2. Align the assembled steam mop pole and the steam mop body, so their arrow symbols both face forward. Insert the pole into the top of the mop body, sliding it in until it clicks into place.
3. Place the Dirt Grip™ cleaning pad on the floor with the quick fastener strips facing up. Align the mop head directly over the pad, then press the mop head down onto the pad. The quick fastener strips will secure the pad to the mop head.
How to fill the water tank
1. To remove the water tank, lift it up and away from the Steam Mop body.
2. Remove the water tank cap by twisting counterclockwise. Fill tank completely with distilled water or tap water.
3. Replace cap on water tank and turn cap clockwise to seal. To replace the water tank, align it so the cap faces down. Place the cap into the hole in the Steam Mop body and slide tank down until it clicks securely into place.
How to use steam mop
1. Pull and twist the quick release cord holder to unwrap the power cord completely. When Steam Mop is plugged into an electrical outlet, the power light will illuminate
2. After 30 seconds, pump the handle a few times in a downward motion to prime the mop and activate steam
3. Mop with a forward and backward motion to automatically customize steam output.
How to sanitise steam mop
1. Start with a clean pad.
2. Pump the handle a few times in a downward motion.
3. Start mopping on an appropriate sealed hard-floor surface with a forward and backward motion. After three minutes, your unit is ready to be used to sanitise.
4. Using a forward and backward motion, move the unit over the area you seek to sanitise. Repeat at least 15 times.