The vacuum will not operate
Battery needs to be recharged. Battery takes approx. 4 hours to completely charge.
Motorised brush will not work
- The metal contact pins on the motorised brush are not in contact with the connector slots on the vacuum. Remove the motorised brush and reinsert firmly into the air-intake nozzle.
- The motorised brush is blocked. Carefully remove all lint, hair or other debris from the motorised brush.
Vacuum will not pick up or suction is weak.
- Dust cup is full. Empty the dust cup.
- Filters need cleaning or replacement.
- Vacuum needs to be recharged.
Dust is escaping from the vacuum
- Empty the dust cup
- The filters are not installed correctly. Remove filters, then reinstall them.
- A filter has a hole or a puncture and needs to be replaced.
- An obstruction may be blocking the dust cup lid keeping it from closing correctly. Clear any instructions and ensure the lid is completely closed.