Vacuum is not picking up debris. No suction or light suction.
- Check filters to see if they need cleaning. Follow instructions for rinsing and drying the filters before re-inserting back into the vacuum.
- Dust cup may be full; empty dust cup.
- Check hose, hose connections, nozzles, and accessories for blockages; clear blockages if required.
- Remove any string, carpet fibres or hair that may be wrapped around the brushroll.
Vacuum lifts area rugs.
- Suction is powerful. Take care when vacuuming area rugs or rugs with delicately sewn edges.
- Turn off the unit and disengage the area rug from the brushroll and restart the unit.
Brushrolls do not spin.
- If the brushroll indicator light turns solid red, immediately turn off and unplug the vacuum.
- Disconnect the wand from the floor nozzle and clear any blockages.
- Reconnect the wand, plug in the vacuum, and turn on the power.
- If the brushroll indicator light on the floor nozzle is green, the blockage has been successfully cleared. If the light is still red, please contact Customer Service.
Vacuum turns off on its own or the Indicator Light flashes red.
This vacuum cleaner is equipped with a motor protective thermostat. If for some reason your vacuum overheats, the thermostat will automatically turn the suction motor off.
Should this occur, perform the following steps to restart the thermostat:
1. Turn the unit off.
2. Unplug the vacuum.
3. Empty the dust cup and clean filters.
4. Check for blockages in hose, accessories, and inlet openings.
5. Allow the unit to cool for a minimum of 45 minutes.
6. Plug in the vacuum.
7. Restart the unit by turning the power on.
Vacuum is making a loud noise.
If you run over a hard or sharp object or notice a noise change while vacuuming, check for blockages or objects caught behind the brushroll.