Vacuum is not picking up debris. No suction or light suction. Nozzle light is red.
- Check filters to see if they need cleaning. Follow instructions for rinsing and completely air-drying the filters before reinserting in the vacuum.
- Dust cup may be full; empty dust cup.
- Check floor nozzle for blockages; clear blockages if required.
- Remove any string, carpet fibres, or hair that may be wrapped around the brushroll.
- Check connection between handheld vacuum and wand for blockages; clear blockages if required. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Service.
- Check clog access in wand for any blockages and clear any debris.
Vacuum lifts area rugs.
- Make sure you are not engaging Boost mode as this can be too much suction for lighter rugs. Take care when vacuuming area rugs or rugs with delicately sewn edges.
- Turn off the unit to disengage the brushroll and restart with the power/selector switch.
Brushrolls do not spin.
- Immediately turn off the vacuum. Remove any blockages before turning the vacuum back on. Make sure the handheld vacuum is tilted back far enough for the brushrolls to engage. If the brushrolls still do not spin, please contact Customer Service.
- If the floor nozzle has headlights and they are not illuminated, there is a connection issue between the handheld vacuum, wand, and nozzle. Try disconnecting and reattaching the pieces. If the headlights still do not illuminate, please contact Customer Service.
Vacuum turns off on its own.
There are several possible reasons for the vacuum turning off on its own, including blockages, battery issues, and overheating. If vacuum turns off on its own, perform the following steps:
- Turn on the vacuum and check the battery indicator lights located on the handheld vacuum. If recharging is needed, make sure power is turned off before connecting to the charger.
- Empty dust cup and clean filters (see Emptying the Dust Cup and Cleaning the Filters section).
- Check wand, accessories, and inlet openings and remove any blockages.
- Allow unit and battery to cool for at least 45m.