Vacuum is not picking up debris. No suction or light suction.
- Check filters to see if they need cleaning. Follow instructions for rinsing and drying the filters before re-inserting back into the vacuum.
- Dust cup may be full; empty dust cup.
- Check hose, hose connections, nozzles, and accessories for blockages; clear blockages if required.
- Remove any string, carpet fibres or hair that may be wrapped around the brushroll.
Vacuum lifts area rugs.
- Turn off the unit to disengage the brushroll and restart with the POWER button for suction only cleaning.
- Suction is powerful. Take care when vacuuming area rugs or rugs with delicately sewn edges.
- Turn off the unit and disengage the area rug from the brushroll and restart the unit.
Brushroll does not spin.
- If brushroll indicator light on the floor nozzle turns red, the brushroll has stopped spinning. Immediately turn off and unplug vacuum, disconnect the nozzle and remove blockage before reconnecting and turning vacuum back on.
- Pull the handle toward you and release the floor nozzle to disengage the auto-off feature.
- Make sure that the carpet height selector is not on the HARD FLOOR setting. Immediately turn off and unplug vacuum, disconnect the nozzle and remove blockage before reconnecting and turning vacuum back on.
Vacuum turns off on its own or Brushroll Indicator Light flashes red.
This vacuum cleaner is equipped with a motor protective thermostat. If for some reason your vacuum overheats, the thermostat will automatically turn the suction motor off.
Should this occur, perform the following steps to restart the thermostat:
1. Turn the unit off.
2. Unplug the vacuum.
3. Empty the dust cup and clean filters.
4. Check for blockages in hose, accessories, and inlet openings.
5. Allow the unit to cool for a minimum of 45 minutes.
6. Plug in the vacuum.
7. Restart the unit by turning the power on.