Vacuum turns off on its own.
There are several possible reasons for the vacuum turning off on its own, including blockages, battery issues, and overheating. If vacuum turns off on its own, perform the following steps:
1. Turn on the vacuum and check the battery indicator lights on the hand vacuum. If recharging is needed, make sure vacuum power is off before plugging in the charger.
2. Empty dust cup and clean the filter.
3. Check wand, accessories, and inlet openings and remove any blockages.
4. Allow unit and battery to cool for at least 45 minutes, until they return to room temperature.
5. Press the On/Off switch to restart the vacuum.
Vacuum is not picking up debris. No suction or light suction.
- Dust cup may be full; empty dust cup.
- Check floor nozzle for blockages; clear blockages if required.
- Remove any string, carpet fibres, or hair that may be wrapped around the brushroll; clear blockages if required.
- Check filters to see if they need cleaning.